TeraBlock Earn: TBC Staking Pools
TeraBlock is excited to announce the launch of the non-custodial passive earning DeFi protocol TeraBlock Earn. Built with a central focus on newbies, the upcoming TeraBlock Earn will provide the simplest way to manage and earn through cryptocurrency investments.
TeraBlock Earn will allow users to earn a passive income simply by staking their tokens on our trustless and non-custodial staking platform.
We plan to bring together the most promising projects in the crypto space to create secure reward pools for investors.
TeraBlock Earn: TBC Staking Pools
Similarly to how savings accounts operate in Traditional Finance (TradFi), Staking is a simple “set and forget” way to generate a reliable return on investment in crypto. Stakers can maximize their investment by locking their assets in a staking pool for a definite period.
TeraBlock Staking incentivizes users to hold and stake the TBC. Simplified non-custodial Staking means users can earn more TBC and rewards while keeping complete custody of their tokens at all times.
Rewards for staking TBC on TeraBlock Pools
- Earn a minimum of 30% APR.
- Earn a passive income. 25% of the fees commissions collected on the entire TeraBlock ecosystem are distributed amongst TBC stakers pro-rata.
- Enjoy the transaction fee discount of up to 40% across the TeraBlock ecosystem.
TBC Staking Pools will help our community earn a passive income simply by staking their TBC on our trustless and non-custodial staking platform.
$TBC Staking Pool ONE launched on 22/04/2022 and got filled in less than an hour!
TBC Staking Pool ONE & TWO Overview
- Pool ONE Launched: 22/04/2022 03:00 pm UTC (Filled)
- Pool TWO Launch: 27/04/2022 09:00 am UTC (Filled)
- Protocol: TeraBlock Earn
- Type: Non-Custodial
- Audit Partner: Hacken (Audit Report)
- Pool ONE size: 10,000,000 TBC
- Pool TWO size: 10,000,000 TBC
- Network: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Staking period: 6 months (183 days)
- Fixed interest rate: 30% APR
- Rewards: Fee Commissions + Fee Discount
- Withdraw the principal amount at any time.
- TBC Fee Payback added and redeemable in real-time.
- Interest earned on the first 30% APR is redeemable at the end of the lock-up period.
Get started in four simple steps
TeraBlock Rewards Calculation: How are TBC rewards calculated?
Interest Rate (Estimated APR) = 30% APR (Minimum APR) + TBC Fees Payback APR
Average Daily Fees Rewards = Total Fees Rewards distributed since pool start / Staking Period Elapsed.
APR (Day) = (Average Daily Fees Rewards / Total TBC Staked) x 100%
TBC Fees Payback APR = APR (Day) x 365 days
. APR (Annual Percentage Rate): APR is the interest rate earned in a year.
. TBC Fees Payback: 25% of the fees commissions collected on the TeraBlock Platform is distributed amongst TBC stakers on a pro-rata basis as rewards.
Let's take an example of Pool TWO :
Staked Amount: 10,000,000 TBC
Pool Start Date & Time: 27/04/2022 | 9:15:08
Current Date & Time: 05/05/2022 16:19:00
Staking Period Elapsed: 8.30 Days
TBC Fees Payback APR
Total Fees Rewards Distributed in Pool TWO: 74,422.92 TBC
Average Daily Rewards: (Total TBC Fees Payback Rewards Distributed in Pool TWO / Staking Period Elapsed) = 74,422.92/8.30 = 8,966.6 TBC
APR (Day): (Average Daily Fees Rewards / Total TBC Staked) x 100% = (8,966.6 / 10,000,000) x 100% = 0.08966 %
TBC Fees Payback APR: APR (Day) x 365 = 0.08966% x 365 = 32.7259%
Interest Rate (Estimated APR Pool TWO) = 30% APR + 32.7% (TBC Fees Payback APR) = 62.7%
*Fees rewards get diluted with an increase in total TBC staked.
**Fee rewards are distributed among TBC stakers from all the TBC staking pools combined.
Why stake with TeraBlock Staking?
- Decentralized Staking: Decentralized Staking democratizes the process of staking. It means that the funds in the staking pool are not owned by a central wallet or controlled by any centralized body.
- Non-custodial: Our non-custodial staking platform ensures that the users have complete control over their assets.
- Simplified Withdrawal: Stakers who wish to un-stake can opt out at any time. Users can Unstake their Staked TBC during the lock-up period but will not be eligible to receive the fixed interest earned if the tokens are redeemed before the staking period.
- No Staking fees: Users are not charged staking fees on the TeraBlock staking protocol. They are only required to pay the applicable network gas fees while staking and un-staking their tokens.
- Easy way to Optimize Investments: If you’re in it for the long haul, Staking can help you earn returns in the form of APY and rewards on top of your holdings to help you grow your investments.