Earn more simply by HODLing your crypto!
Gear up for cheaper SPS and DEC trades on the Splinterland’s in-game Bridges! Splinterlands in collaboration with TeraBlock is bringing an exciting opportunity for the Splinterlands game players to enjoy up to a 40% discount on the bridge fees in addition to passive income in the form of rewards simply by staking $TBC on the TeraBlock non-custodial Staking pools.
Want to find out how you can save on SPS and DEC bridging?
- Now save on every bridge transaction while earning more simply by HODLing $TBC in TeraBlock’s Staking pools.
- Splinterlands in collaboration with TeraBlock introduces Splinterlanders to the easiest way to earn up to 40% bridge fees discount on top of earning $TBC as staking rewards.
It’s really simple. Stake more to save more.
Stake $TBC in any active ongoing staking pool and get upto 40% discount on the bridge fees along with $TBC rewards payback in the form of variable APR.
Save more on all SPS and DEC trades.
Splinterlands players can stake in decentralized and non-custodial staking pools by TeraBlock to earn stable returns, payback rewards and up to 40% discounts on token bridging through TeraBlock Bridge on the Splinterlands Game.
Discover safe and simplified staking with TeraBlock along with a range of benefits:
- TeraBlock Bridge Fees Discount: Splinterlanders can save as much as 40% on the total transaction fees on all bridge transactions on TeraBlock’s bridges. The users will be able to earn rewards in the form of transaction fee discounts. Refer to the discount structure below:
- Passive Income: Splinterland game players stand to earn a stable passive income by staking in TeraBlock’s staking pools.
- Rewards Payback: In addition to the discount on bridge transaction fees (explained above), Splinterlanders can earn rewards in the form of $TBC rewards payback. 25% of the fees collected on the TeraBlock ecosystem is distributed back among TeraBlock stakers as rewards payback.
Getting started is really simple. Read on.
Step 1: Go to stake.terablock.com
Step 2: Connect your wallet
Upon arriving at the page, you will be prompted to connect your wallet. The second step requires you to connect your wallet.
Step 3: Select an “ongoing” pool
Choose an open or “ongoing” pool from the list of staking pools on the page.
Step 4: Review the staking info
After you choose the pool in which you wish to stake, you will arrive at a page where you can review the details and information related to the staking pool.
Step 5 (Optional): Calculate your fee discount
We’re giving out fee discounts on all transactions on the TeraBlock Ecosystem according to your staked amount. Calculate your discount eligibility by entering your “staked amount”.
This is an optional step. If you wish to calculate the fees discount applicable on your staked amount, enter the amount you wish to stake in the fees discount calculator and you will be able to view the fees discount applicable for the amount you wish to stake. The “discounted fees” will show the bridge fees that you need to pay after staking.
“Please note the original fees for using the TeraBlock Bridge on the Splinterlands Game is 0.5%.”
Users will be able to earn rewards in the form of discounts based on their total staked TBC amount according to the following structure:
Step 6: Input the amount that you wish to stake
Now proceed by entering in the amount you want to stake
Step 7: Click on “stake”
After entering in the desired amount, click on “stake”.
Step 8: Click on confirm to approve the transaction on your wallet
After clicking on stake, you will be prompted to the next step; to approve the transaction on your wallet.
Step 9: Click on confirm to approve the gas fee
Step 10: Next, Click on confirm again to give permission
Step 11: Now click on “confirm” again to activate rewards.
After clicking on “confirm” in the last step, you will receive the notification for the successful completion of the staking process.
You can refer to the staking overview at the bottom of the page to confirm and verify your stake.
Whether you have a question about our products, features, or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions. Please feel free to get in touch with us on our Telegram Community Chat.
TeraBlock official links: