Introducing the TeraBlock Ambassador Program
Become a partner in our growth with TeraBlock Ambassador Program
We’re thrilled to announce the TeraBlock Ambassador Program, our latest community initiative to drive the awareness and adoption of our DeFi (decentralised finance) ecosystem while helping our ambassadors create a steady income stream for themselves.
Our community has always been a vital part of all our activities. The TeraBlock Ambassador program has been designed to enable our dedicated members to serve as our brand advocates within their social circles.
Our ambassadors would get priority access to our products, offerings, and giveaways, along with the opportunity to get deeply involved in our day-to-day operations.
What it takes to become an Ambassador
- Multi-disciplinarian who has experience working in the blockchain space and has a passion for everything related to crypto.
- We strongly emphasise diversity for our ambassador program as we seek to expand our reach in communities worldwide.
- The TeraBlock Ambassador Program aims to engage our community of thinkers, learners, content creators, creative heads, and problem-solvers at the core of our ecosystem.
- We’re looking for motivated and curious individuals from around the globe who are passionate about decentralisation, challenging the status quo, and equalising access to data for all.
Who’s Eligible to Become a TeraBlock Ambassador
- You’re a Crypto enthusiast, a leader, an influencer, or an expert.
- You’re passionate about DeFi and care about decentralising data and value.
- You are an existing community leader and can promote TeraBlock within your social group.
- You are a marketing and content creator. You love building content and have out-of-the-box ideas.
- You are a student interested in blockchain, and you want to gain hands-on knowledge of crypto markets and the blockchain space.
- You possess excellent communication skills along with B2B experience.
- You are motivated and proactive with connections in local crypto communities.
- You have hands-on experience and knowledge of the crypto ecosystem.
Our expectations from an Ambassador
- Identify and nurture local collaborative opportunities and build business relationships.
- Reach out to potential partners for our DeFi product offerings.
- Identify and reach out to institutional clients for TeraBlock.
- Drive awareness about our product offerings and other initiatives through articles and webinars.
- Connect with influencers to propagate and represent TeraBlock and its products.
- Promote the TeraBlock Platform through online meetups and AMAs. These meetups can be structured to be both virtual and offline.
- Create compelling content. As the TeraBlock community grows, we’ll need blog posts, documents, and other content translated into some languages. To start, we’re interested in Spanish, German, French, and Russian, among other languages.
- Amplify and spread TeraBlock’s message and Announcements.
- Be an early tester of TeraBlock products.
- Go global by helping us manage our online communities in various languages and on multiple channels (Telegram, Reddit, Discord, etc.)
- Conduct regular AMAs and Meetups, and bring new people to the TeraBlock community.
- Actively participate in completing one-off tasks like blog post translations, virtual stickers, educational content such as youtube videos and articles, etc. Of course, there are plenty of rewards to win!
We have defined different ambassador roles:
- Community Manager (Telegram and Discord)
- Manage TeraBlock English Telegram group and also localised group
- Increase group users with activities
- AMA preheating and broadcasting in your local group
- Forward translation of marketing and promotional content to the group
- Collect feedback from users and update the TeraBlock team
- Content Creator
- Translate different content into your native language
- Create articles, videos and other informative content about TeraBlock.
- Brand Promotion Angel (Must have enough followers to apply)
- Promote the TeraBlock brand on your Social networks by sharing our Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Reddit channels.
- Redirect users to TeraBlock groups for problem-solving
Does that interest you? Here’s how you can get started:
Start by filling out our Ambassador form and tell us about your involvement and experience with projects in the blockchain space.