The launch of the TeraBlock bridge is an important leap in the direction of creating a secure multi-chain interoperable trading platform. The increased pressure and congestion on the Ethereum network have pushed transaction fees to record highs while also causing dramatic delays in transactions.
It can be especially problematic when the gas fees amount is more than the transaction amount. You may be asked to pay a high gas fee while trying to move your $TBC tokens from ETH to BSC. Paying higher gas fees speeds up the transaction. However, if you do not wish to pay a high amount in gas fees, you can select lower gas fees on the TeraBlock Bridge.
Here’s how you can select lower gas fees on the TeraBlock Bridge in a few simple steps:
- To use the bridge, all you have to do is connect it with the Ethereum Wallet containing your TBC tokens.
- Proceed by entering the exact number of tokens that you wish to swap using the swap function.
- On the transaction page, you will find the “Edit” option below the space for the “transaction” amount.
- Click on the “Edit” option and you will arrive at the “Edit” page where you will be able to see the current transaction fees for the ETH network.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Edit suggested gas fee” option.
- You will find a gas fees meter depicting the range of gas fees options available for the transaction. This is based on the prevailing gas fees on the Ethereum network.
- You can select from low to high gas fees to complete your transaction.
- You can also check out the ongoing gas fees for ETH transactions on
- If the network congestion is high and you select low gas fees, your transaction could take hours and even an entire day.
An Ethereum transaction requires as many as 35 confirmations contributing to the jam on an already congested network. The growth in the DeFi space has further intensified this problem. Whereas it is possible to select lower gas fees to complete your bridging transaction, low gas fees might considerably delay your transaction.