All you need to know about TBC Stake Pool THREE
After the successful launch of the TBC Legacy Stake Pool ONE & TWO, we’re excited to announce the launch of Stake Pool THREE on 30th May 2022 at 10am UTC.
TBC Staking Pools will help our community earn a passive income simply by staking their TBC on our trustless and non-custodial staking platform.
TBC Staking Pool THREE Overview
- Pool THREE Launch Date: 30/05/2022 10:00 am UTC
- Protocol: TeraBlock Earn
- Type: Non-Custodial
- Audit Partner: Hacken (Audit Report)
- Pool size: 10,000,000 TBC
- Network: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Staking period: 12 Months
- Reward Structure: TBC Fees Payback + Fees Discount
- Withdraw the principal amount at any time.
- TBC Fee Payback added and redeemable in real-time.
Rewards for staking TBC on TeraBlock Pools
- Earn a steady stream of passive income. 25% of the fees commissions collected on the entire TeraBlock ecosystem are distributed amongst TBC stakers pro-rata as TBC Fees Payback.
- Enjoy the transaction fees discount of up to 40% across the TeraBlock ecosystem.
Learn more about TeraBlock Rewards
TBC Staking Pools allow users to stake their TBC and earn the 25% TBC Fees Payback and enjoy upto 40% Fee Discount on the TeraBlock platform and for using the TeraBlock products on partner project websites such as the TeraBlock Bridge on the Splinterlands Game.
Splinterlands game players can benefit from the TeraBlock Stake. Users can Stake TBC here to enjoy upto 40% Fee Discount on using the TeraBlock Bridge on the Splinterlands Game and earn the 25% TBC Fees Payback as reward for staking. This means that overall Splinterlands Game users can enjoy a total discount of upto 65% (25% TBC Fees Payback + upto 40% Fee Discount) for Staking TBC.
The Fee Discounts are applied automatically at the time of transaction and the TBC Fees Payback rewards earned are redeemable in real-time.